Saturday, February 27, 2010

Thaksin - the Verdict

Thaksin - the Verdict.

We will post some audio from BBC and some random thoughts.





Might have some time later to write a bit about everything right now it's an hour to the Hockey game and I'm a bit punchy from getting up at night to check the verdict from Thailand.  I'd rather be fresher when I'm commenting.

I can't comment on the entire verdict at the moment as I've only seen pieces of it. I have said that for it to be accepted by society it must be fair, Neutral, reasonable and not seen as being contrived. Initially the verdict appears to be reasonable, but again i have not read it completely. It does however appear that there was a leak to the government from comments and actions by the government and others prior to the verdict, if that relates into society feeling the verdict was preconceived time will tell.

Labels: , ,

posted by Ricefield radio @ 2:09 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home