Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Erica Shine

I've been sitting here for a while trying to think about what I should say about Erica Shine. I have to admit that the first time I saw Erica's album cover I thought I had to see what was inside. I wasn't at all ready for what I heard. My first thought was, "A face like an Angel and a voice to match." The best way to experience Erica is just to listen to her music.




I've had the pleasure to swap emails a few times with this bright articulate artist and she really has her act together, if you will pardon the pun for a moment. She was born in Seoul, South Korea and lived in Japan before making her move to The West Coast of the USA, making her tri-literate and allowing her the versatility to hit the huge Asian music market as well.

Topping the charts, Erica got a Grammy nod for her single Intoxicating on her first album by the same name with her twin sister in their electronica pop duo Fantasy Twins, before going out on her own for her first solo rock single album “When Will It End”.

In her music Erica, takes you on an emotional journey exploring the trials, tribulations, and inspiring joys of love. The music explores new emotional depths and inspires fans as she plays the edges where both a new found softness and personal strength meet. The brightness and clarity of her voice is like a ray of hope piercing brooding night skies.

Something tells us we are going to hear a lot about this Asian born beauty in the not so distant future.

Labels: , ,

posted by Ricefield radio @ 7:42 AM